What is the "Entities" section?
People and organizations which are working in this space. Particularly aimed towards getting involved and working in this space.
disorganized notes or sections I don't have filled out yet
- Adam Lewis Center for Environmental Studies at Oberlin College: experimental green community living space, acting as a lab for green architecture and living Lovins, 98
- BIOACID: Biological Impacts of Ocean Acidification Kolbert, 118
- EPOCA: the European Project on Ocean Acidification Kolbert, 118
Standards and organizations
- Beyond Zero Emissions: non-profit think-tank dedicated to carbon negativity in Australia Klein, 93
- Carbon War Room: international NGO founded by Richard Branson working toward market-based solutions to carbon emissions (capitalistic/entrepreneurial solutions)
- EcoEquity: an activist thinktank based on equity reference frameworks
- Energy Star: international energy standard for energy efficient consumer products, originating in the United States
- ICTA: International Center for Technology Assessment examines impacts (cultural, societal, environmental, etc.) of technology
- IPCC: Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (a UN organization)
- LEED: Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design: a nationally accepted organization for design, operation and construction of high performance green buildings (United States)
- One Million Climate Jobs: campaign by trade unionists to create more jobs by moving to more climate-sustainable practices
- Stockholm Environment Institute: international non-profit research organization working on policy change for the environment, including the Greenhouse Development Rights framework, an equity reference framework Klein, 375
- London Array: wind-focused consortium of renewable energy companies: DONG, E.ON, Masdar, and La Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec (Caisse
[aggarwal]: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1040619013001917 "Aggarwal, Sonia and Harvey, Hal. 'Rethinking Energy Policy to Deliver a Clean Energy Future.' Energy Innovation, 2013."
[trabish-dynamic]: https://www.utilitydive.com/news/beyond-tou-is-more-dynamic-pricing-the-future-of-rate-design/447171/ "Trabish, Herman. 'Beyond ToU: Is more dynamic pricing the future of rate design?' Utility Dive, 2017."